- Jae-hyeon Park reported a bug in the implementation of
multiplication operator for complex<T> * Matrix<complex<T> >.
- Chris Hennes, reported missing TVMET_HAS_IEE_MATH arround isnan,
- Server Levent Yilmaz, he reported some inconsistency on Fcnl_not
missing function on tracing an expression.
- Oleg Trott for reporting needless semicolons.
- Fredrik Hedman for reporting some misstakes in usage docs.
- Kristian Spangsege, he got a better description regarding the
thread safity of tvmet.
- Alexei Sheplyakov reported a bug inside the matrix expressions
using elementwise operations and others.
- Robi Carnecky for his report on success using MS VC 7.1 and
reporting missing typename keyword inside CommaInitializer.h
- Krzysiek Goj found a bug inside the swap functions and
reported problems on calling functions in wrong namespace.
- Claudia Bertram for reporting a bug by printing a zero
- Julian Cummings for his help on supporting complex types and
some other comments on tvmet.
- Alex V. Frolov found inconsistens on typepromotion used.
- David J. C. Beach, thanks! He checked the grammar and spelling
of tvmet's documents. Further more, he gave me hints for
any/all_elements and eval.
- David Sarrut for correction on the matrix column access bug.
- Holger Spiess, for his testing on real application (FEM), reporting
problems and conversations.
- Erik Kruus, he found a bug inside tvmet.m4.
- George Schnurer for his suggestions and help concerning the licensing
and the need to an addendum to it.
- Laurent Plagne, the author of the BTL, for his testing and comparing
tvmet against other libs and others.
- Jörg Walter about using uBlas faster assuming alias free operations.
Further more for his great conversation about benchmarking and others,
- Jörg Barfurth from de.compl.lang.iso-c++ for his help on instance
problems with templates occoured on regressions test.
- Michael Kochetkov and Tom from comp.lang.c++ for help on namespace
problems. Now I know more about Koenig lookup and the problems due
- Darin DeForest, he found a nasty bug inside the regression tests.